18th December 2017
We were grateful to be able to assist recently when a student kitchen suffered an unexpected fire. Unbeknown to the residents, a toaster in one of the kitchens was faulty and when it was used for a toasty snack, the toast failed to pop up so the appliance ended up in flames. Luckily no-one was injured - largely thanks to a quick-thinking student who threw a fire blanket over the offending item - but the outcome could have been much worse.
At MS Electrical we focus on keeping electrical safety in check by offering PAT testing and fixed wire testing in Cambridge, Ely and Newmarket, so why not give us a call to arrange a no-obligation quotation?
We have been extremely pleased with the service provided by MS Electrical. In all our dealings with them they have proven to be efficient, reliable and a pleasure to deal with. We would not hesitate to recommend their services.
Cambridge Property Lettings
4th October 2018
14th September 2018
10th September 2018
2 in 3 Brits would have a go at electrical DIY in the home instead of using a professional.